Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Topic 9: Attitudes

Task 2

Pargraph 1 Do you normally react positively or negatively to the situations in your life?

I usually act negative to the situations in my life. Thats just how I've always been. Acting negative to the situation should not be the way anyone acts. Even if the situation is a bad one you really shouldn't act negative to it. You should always positive to the whole situation. Thats what i should do is think positive to the situations. Being negative does not make a difference, acting positve can make a difference.

Pargragh 2 Is that an area you could show some improvement in over the next weeks?

I can show improvment with my attitude at school or the work place. The attitude that I have can be a good and can be a bad one. So if I improve that then i can get through school or work with out thinking negative. The way to go is to have a good attitude on the situation. Me acting negative to the situation will not prove anything. So I need to improve my attiude so much to get through my life.

Pargraph 3 How the attitudes of others in your life have influenced you.

The attitude of other is a big infuence on me. I start to act the way they do. I should have my own attitdue oon the situation. The way they act is their own attitude. Not just acting like them is bad. But being around them all the time can make you think negative like they do. So you should e your own person not what other people want you to be. I need my own attitude on the stuff not others peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment