Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Topic 6: Attendance and Timeliness

Task 2:
Time Log.
1. My mom wake's me up
2. I get in the shower
3. Get dressed
4. Eat.
5. Brush my teeth
6 Get in the car and leave for school

Task 3:
I: Discuss a variety of ways you can implement time management into your daily life.
The way that I can implement time management into my life is by being somewhere on time and not being late and also getting up on time for something. I just should have more time management so I can have a successful future at a job. Being late and waking up late is not good. You have to have all that figured out before you can really get a job. Late to work is a bad thing you can get fired for that. Waking up late really isn't a good excuse when you are working or even going to school. The way that I can improve that is by doing everything the day before. Just by getting clothes out the night before and sitting an alarm clock so I can wake up on time. I really need to improve on that. I should just be more organized. If I would put that into my life then I would have good time management. Which now I know that I really do need to have good time management.

II. What would you do if you became overwhelmed with obligations?
School and work is an important obligation. Being obligated is really the person problem. Yes you can have too many of them that just means you need to cut back on some of them. Just the important ones should come first. You shouldn't really be obligated to someone that you can't beep a promise to because that will make them mad at you. So just don't make to many obligations that you can't handle at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment