Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Topic 10 Communication Skills

Task 1:
Written communication
Email, Written on a piece of paper, Texting.

Verbal communication
Speaking to someone, Talking on the phone,

Non-verbal communication
Using your hands, Eyecontact, Clothing.


Task 2

Do you think you have good communication skills?
I think that I have good communication skills. I communicate good with everyone. I have have to have good communication skills to get a good job and to get through life. With out the communication there really isn't a point to try to get a job because you have to have good communication skills to get the job your appling for.

Do you think you communicate effectively and efficiently with everyone you encounter?
Yes I think i have effectively and efficiently with everyone. When I do that it makes them understand what Im saying and its just a better way to communicate then to be negative when I communicate with people. The people I encounter are the people that are important to me and they are the people that I work around.

Do you communicate differently with different groups/kinds of people? If so, why?

Yes I communicate differently with different people I hang out with. I just communicate the way they do. I can get very loud when I communicate with different people. So its very hard to communicate the way i usually do when i at school or at a work place.

Do you see ways you could improve your communication skills?

Yes I can improve my communication skills. I can communicate in the wrong way sometimes. When having a fight with a parent I don't communicate very well. I need to communicate better with them so I can understand what they want me to do and what I should be doing. Communication is very good to have with people and I need to improve my communication skills with parents and friends.

My experience at my work place is really good. I love it there I get to help out the the animals. I also get to watch them do the surgery. I get to carry the animals back to there cages but some of them i dont touch because they are wild animals. I just love being around all the animals and being there just makes me want to work with animals wheni get out for high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment