Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Topic 3

Task 1

Getting to class on time. The main reason i don't get to class on time is that i don't get up. Wri on time and i start getting dressed and waking up late. What i need to change to get to class on time is to set a alam clock and get up when it goes off. I have to learn that it is good to get on class on time. I just need to strat getting up on time and making it to school on time.

Task 2
Part A:
1. I should go over notes before class so i know what i did the day before.
2. I should bring my things to class to take note.
3. Stay focused in class when i am talking notes.
4. Write faster so i can get important things down.
5. Rewrite my notes so i can understand them more.

Part B:
1. Do task that are difficult for me.
2. I shouldn't give up on a task if i don't know how to do it or i don't get how to do it.
3. I should just do my task and not put if off because i don't want to start it.
4. I need to keep on doing my work and not stop it while I'm in the middle of it.
5. Make my mind up on what task i want to do and just go ahead and finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment