Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Topic 2

Task 2: Blog Post: You in 10 Years

Where I want to be in ten years is out of college and in to my career that i want to do. I want to be a vet tech in ten years. I want to have a good life and make the best for my life and for my kids when i have them. I want the best for me and my family in ten years.


Task 3: Blog Post: Service Learning Weekly Journal

My experience with my service learning is good. I'm learning that it is good to care for others and do the best you can for them. I have learned that I should care about my community, and see that there are a lot of problems in my community. In my service learning I learned to make blankets for people effected from the earthquake. Learning to do that makes me see that they will love it in the long run to know that someone actually cares for them.
I love doing this for other people. Because when you do something good for someone else you will get something good in return. I love this service learning and I'm glad that I am able to help other people out in their time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment