Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Topic 1 7 Habits of Successful PLC Students

Task 1
I would need to be at school to get everything i need in life. I use to not go to school much. But now i see how important it is to be here at school. And I would also have to develop more study skills. I dont study much. But i need to so i can get out of hight school and go on with life. Life will be better when i get evrything straight with weverything. i need to sett high expectations for myself. I have to learn form the mistake i have did. and i dont want to make anymore. i just want to saty in school and do good. I also need to put myself in a group of people that are will to be in school and that i get along with. I have many friends and i love them. I also need to stop being so shy and learn how to ask for help and just not try to do it on my own. I will get alot done if i ask for help.

Task 2
I would also need to learn how to pay attenion in class and not play with the cell phone. I have a bad problem with playing with my phone and i need to stop that. the cell isnt more important then class. So i have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment